Terms and Conditions
If for any reason a registrant is unable to attend the Inner Awakening or any other program, they can request that their program payment be applied towards a future program directly following the program they did not attend.
All participants are responsible for making their own travel arrangements to arrive on time at the program site. By registering for the program they understand and agree that the Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust will not be liable for any travel or flight arrangements that participants have made on their own and will not be responsible for any loss resulting from cancellation or changes in international gateways or travel dates. If the program is cancelled for any reason, the participants will be responsible for altering their travel plans accordingly and for any costs that result from such changes.
Ma Jnanatma Swami +91-7760980635
(For All sub-domains and sub-sites of nithyananda.org)
Updated: February 2016
The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Web site or Content, or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements. Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CHANGES HAS BEEN ADVISED.
Void Where Prohibited/ Geographic Limitations:
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust reserves the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
In the event of litigation both parties agree that the law of Bangalore, India shall apply and both parties consent to the jurisdiction of the courts of Bangalore. Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
What information does Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust collect?
Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust collects the Personal information only from persons who contact us and voluntarily provide the information to us or that is given to us by various affiliated organizations (satsangs and centers) and co-organizers that have your permission to share your Personal information. *Personal information* means your name, shipping/mailing address, telephone number, fax number, and email address and may include your program registration and donation preferences. We do not collect credit or debit card account numbers through our website.
How Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust uses the Personal Information
1. We use your personal information to respond to process online payments and fulfill requests for products and services including: Sending information about the activities of Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust.
2. Sending you our e-newsletters, promotional offers about our products.
3. Contacting you about the status of your orders, donations and program registrations
4. Completing your purchases and program registrations
5. Completing your donations
When we disclose personal information to others
1. Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust does exchange Personal information with various affiliated organizations (satsangs and centers) in India and abroad so that they can contact people on the mailing list about Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust’s programs and events and other enriching programs and events..
2. We use personal information to send promotional offers about our services, offerings and programs.
3. Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust’s mailing list, including the Personal information we receive through the internet, is never shared with any commercial organizations and is never sold, rented or given to unrelated third parties.
4. Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust will disclose Personal information to third parties if we believe in good faith that the law requires us to do so.
Right to control and procedures to protect personal information
1. Individuals who wish to register online for our programs and events are allowed to register online using the Register button on our website by providing their name, address, email id, and telephone number.
2. Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust limits access to your Personal information to those persons that are required to fulfill the requests for information, services or products. Your Personal information is protected with access only to those selected and authorized persons.
1. Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust does not knowingly collect Personal information about or from persons under the age of 13.
2. We do not sell or market products or services for purchase by children.
3. Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust website does not collect any Personal information from children who visit our site. Nor is any personal information collected from IP addresses, log files or other backend systems. Dhyanapeeta Charitable Trust may collect certain aggregate data, such as the number of users who visit the Web site, and may share that data with other sites owned and operated by associated organizations.
Amendment of Policy